Emilie Helgesen who goes under the alias “Emzia” is a Norwegian content creator and influencer within the gaming world. She mainly streams on the platform Twitch.tv where her focus is building a positive community and interact with her viewers.
Emilie started streaming summer 2015 and went full-time streaming April 2018. She mainly plays Battle Royale genre games, but occasionally plays adventure/horror single player games.
- Guest speaker about “Twitch, Streaming and Esports” at seminar hosted by Carat AS
- Interview with VG Sport “Emilie lever av streaming”
- Featured in article about four women in Norway who have jobs in a male dominated branch/industry. “Kvinnene som endrer Norge”
- Official ambassador for Twitchcon EU event. Article here
- Podcast guest at Nerdelandslaget
- Guest speaker at the Norwegian seminar “Medietrender 2018”
- Featured in video interview on VG.no. “Quit her job to live of gaming”
- Featured in article about Dreamhack tips. “Slik kommer du i gang med streaming på Twitch”
- Featured in article about Dreamhack tips. “Åtte grunner til å sette Dreamhack på Bucketlisten”
- Filmed 2 episodes with CokeTV for their youtubechannel
- Part of the Twitch Panel on the Twitch Tour event in Stockholm
- Article in NRK “Emilie angrer ikke på valget hun tok før sommeren”
- Sponsored article on VG.no (Norways biggest newspaper) “Emzias beste råd: slik lykkes du på Twitch” (translates into “Emzias best tips: how to succeed on Twitch“).
- Participated in Charity stream against cancer where $11 000 was raised.
- Sponsored article on VG.no (Norways biggest newspaper) “Emilie er Norges uoffisielle dronning av Twitch” (translates into “Emilie is Norways unofficial queen of twitch“).
- Article at komplett.no website.
- Participant in the H1Z1 Invitational Tournament at Twitchcon, Long Beach.
- TV Hosting: World of Esports (ESL) at Viasatt Sport
- Featured in Interview “eat.sleep.game.repeat” at Thegathering.org
- Participant in the H1Z1 Invitational Tournament at Twitchcon, San Diego.
Name: Emilie Helgesen
Education: Bachelors degree in Communications